Customised to fit the space required
Whether you’re transporting goods between workbenches or operating a large automated production facility, there are conveyors to suit the application.
Conveyors can often save you time, money and very importantly, an employee’s health and wellbeing.
Ingeniously simple components bring strong, well-engineered and thoughtful design to each conveyor.
Each conveyor type is fitted with a sturdy frame using aluminium profiles
Choose from the various conveyor types:
- Choose either manual or motorised
- Aluminium or plastic rollers
- Maintains smooth running rollers over long distances
- Ideal for small parts
- Heavy-duty or light-duty options
- Motor driven horizontally or inclined
Castor Rail Conveyors
- Easy to reconfigure as your needs change
- Flanged wheels or no flange
- Easy to assemble
- Can be used on D30 round aluminium tubes or standard aluminum Profile 8
Ball Transfer Units
- Transport goods in any direction
- Ideal for junctions and insertion/removal points
- Can be integrated into other conveyor types
- Retrofit to Profile 8 t-slot aluminium
- Simple installation
- Lightweight loads up to 5kg
Roller Conveyor St
- Fits onto D30 round aluminium tubes
- Easy and quick installation
- Steel for a long service life
Request a quote
Call us or email a simple sketch of what you would like and we can provide a quote. If you’re not sure what you need, contact us to discuss your requirements.
A computer-generated drawing of your conveyor can be provided before manufacture to take the guess-work out of such an important purchase.
Depending on the conveyor size, it may be possible to ship the complete unit to you. In many cases, the conveyor can be delivered as a flat pack ready to assemble in order to save costs.